Friday 20 March 2015

another 20

This week I have been flat out with a very busy show here in Brisbane.  It runs until Sunday, so no new photos just yet, but here is a list of the names of the latest contributors.  

My apologies if I don't have anyone's full name or location...a couple of the envelopes were difficult to read.  So if you are on the list and the info below isn't right, just message me with any corrections and I will fix it up here on the blog, and also on the list I am preparing so that all your names can be hung along with the finished artwork in June.


Adrienne Robinson, Chermside, Qld, Australia
Angela Watson Pfaff, Naperville, IL, USA
Anastasia Ushakova, Russia
Deidre Eyles, Brighton, ON, Canada
Gerry K. Futoran, Flagstaff, AZ, USA
Irina Djagileva, Russia
Kaylene Morgan and Taylah Carter, Bairnsdale, Vic, Australia
Lynne Johanna Larsen, Kent, WA, USA
Mari Tarver, Royse City, TX, USA
Marianne Sieman, Harju, Estonia
Marilyn Morgenlander, Woodmere, NY, USA
Marja Jokela, Nurmijärvi, Finland
Nata Degtyaryova, Krasnodar, Russia
Orla Scully, Clonakilty, Co. Cork, Ireland
Sue Duffy, O’Fallon, MO, USA
Susan Hartl, Swansea, IL, USA
Svetlana Mozgljakova, Russia
Toni Alvarez, Seville, Spain
plus someone whose initials could be UBD or UBL, from Poccus in Russia(and my apologies, but I can't make out the name on the envelope)


4 comments:

  1. Svetlana Mozgljakova, Russia :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks for letting me know the correct spelling of your last name, Svetlana. I have fixed it up now :-)

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo, I am so glad you finally received mine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll be doing the photos shortly, so all the latest scrumbles will be added to the blog soon :-)

      Delete

your comments are most welcome. they are being moderated, but just as soon as i have had a chance to check that your message is genuine, your post will be approved.